tuesday 9/15

Dear G,
Thanks for letting me help T, or at least for putting me in his path (or him in mine)so I could take him to a meeting. If you could give him a little extra TLC while he gets his feet back on solid ground (or whatever you think is right..)? Thanks!
Thanks, too, for helping Eric and the idea for him to start a 4th step on relationships..I'm certain we'll both learning something from it! Please help me be the friend I need to be so that I can be of max service!
I'm really enjoying my conversations with Frank and learning alot about myself and my defects related to relationships..and letting go of fear. He's real easy to talk to maybe because he live in Miami??
I'm getting a much clearer picture about my recovery and purpose. I had a chance to take two new comers to a meeting. I hope you can help them find some serenity and if its your will I hope they can both get clean!! Of course I will be of any help you want! :)
Thanks for such an awesome day...it was fun!
Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment