sunday 9/13

Dear G,
Thanks for getting helping me see what you wanted me to see! I was talking to Gigi today and I told her how much trust I have in you. And how much you love me! I'm so grateful I get it! I know that it isn't something I'm going to understand 24/7 but that I know now makes getting back to that consciousness so much easier. It's like when I learned to ride a bike or knew that I was an addict...the first few times without training wheels were hard, but eventually it got easier.
It feels good too! And ya know what else...is that since I recognized what was wrong, what I was missing - the service commitment, home group, step work - and then took some action? Wow! Thank you!!
Tomorrow is Gigi's 17th year! Outstanding! I'm real lucky to have her in my life, and I know she feels the same, I mean I know it! Having a sponsor is such a wonderful gift, not as wonderful as having Eric...well different cause I love them both.
Writing to you has made such a big difference for me, I wish I could get everyone to do this but I understand that everyone has to find their own way of talking to you and that this is one that works for me. It gives me some time to think about my relationship with you and to put things out there for you to see where I am and guide me in the direction of your will :)
If you have some extra time will you look in on Amanda I think she's having some trouble with her meds and could use some extra love and comfort from you. Thanks! And I could use some guidance on how to manage my finances. I wanted to go visit my mom next weekend but I've overdrawn my account. I had a good 6 weeks of being responsible and then got distracted. Thanks again :)

Love always
M

No comments:

Post a Comment