thursday 9/10


Dear G,
How are things with you today? Thanks for giving the insights on selfishness this morning...ya know when I made that fudge last night I was just thinking mmmm something sweet! And this morning when I slpit it into thirds I was just thiking I was going to get my fair share!! Just like when I was using, I never wanted to share my stash...but I sure wanted my share of someone else's...old habits take a long time to change.
HEY! let me ask ya this...when I asked for some clarification yesterday about dating...remember? And then I get this call from Frank today (that good looking guy I met at the "So ya think you can dance" fundraiser)! Here's the funny part...when I saw the call from him I just called him right back and we had this real comfortable casual conversation. And then, afterward, I listened to his voice mail about wanting to flirt and put the moves on...right? Somehow I think if I had listen to that voice mail first the tenor of the conversation might have been different, forced not real. Not much of a coincidence huh? Here's what I think you want me to do...trust you! :) Refocus on cleaning house, helping others, don't get high and go to meetings!
Help me so I don't over analyze what you say to me or how you say it! And, help me to remember to keep it simple...right? :)

Love
M

No comments:

Post a Comment