saturday 9/26


How are you? Thank you for the skill to read and write...cuz I got some writing to do today!  I started taking a new medication today and I think coming off of the last and going on to the new has had some unexpected bitchiness! Here's what I know though...whenever I find myself behaving in a way that I don't think you would... then it's time for a gratitude list..woo hoo! Today I'm grateful for;

  1. you
  2. my sobriety
  3. my health
  4. my mom
  5. my sponsee
  6. my sponsor
  7. my job (though it isn't the job I want..I'm grateful I have one!)
  8. my car
  9. my house
  10. my friends - starting with Chandler and Warren
  11. the chance to do service
  12. the chance to have a spiritual awakening
  13. my creativity
  14. my smile
  15. my cooking talents
  16. fudge - it's true 
These are just the beginning but I think I get it...there is so many things that make people unhappy and sometimes I get into a funk and even then you love me. Thank you for the gifts you send my way and even more the times when I pray for something that you don't send my way cuz you have something else that will be better for me! I can't even imagine where I might be today if you had let me have everything I prayed for...right??  Thanks!
I love you and trust you in a way that I didn't even appreciate was possible. I have always known you were there and most days knew that you loved me but there were days that I didn't. Sorry about those days that I ignored you  cuz I was all wrapped in me...and whats so cool is that you never left, you just waited until I was ready to reach out to you again...that kind of love is humbling for certain! 
Well that's all I got tonight... give my love to Jesus and the Angels :)

love you
Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment