hump day 9/9

Dear G,
Hey!! How are you today?? Before I get to far into this letter let me start by saying thank you! Thanks for helping me stay clean today :) I really have so many things to say thank you for and I rarely tell you homw grateful I am - I'm going to make a better effort going forward! Seriously!
I'm still focused on service. I think to be of service to you I need to be of service to my community, that is the recovery community. I need to be of service to my people, my gay family. I need to be of service locally to those who need education and to be of service to the greater good - to do my civic duty! I beleive that if someone needs my help and I help them then I am living the life you want me to live! If I am even a small example of how to live life on life's terms and make this place a better place than I am certain to feel good or at the very least better than doing nothing except serving my own needs...whew!!!
I need your help with something. I'm very confused about whether you want me to find a romantic relationship? I don't know if you're trying to guide me toward one or what. I trust you but I wonder what do you think? Let me know ok? I'm good either way...I just need some clarification.
I'm laying in bed and pretty tired so I'm going to turn in. Hope you have a good one. I'll write you tomorrow!

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment