friday 10/2


Dear G,
How was your day? I had a day of ups and downs...more smiles than frowns and gratefully an answer to my ego whenever it popped up. Remember the blog I wrote about the attic? I dunno why I was thinking about that earlier..but I was. I went back and read it and was wondering where you were? Why did I go up there alone? I doubt I even thought about inviting you along...regrettably! I was thinking about what message you wanted me to get? Perhaps it's simply that there is no reason for me to go anywhere without taking you along. Better put, there is no reason that I have to be alone at all. You're always around and I know you love to be with me. I love when you're there with me...and I acknowledge it for myself.
I was talking to my mom today and was telling her how I started this new medicine and how I get a little spacey from it. She's not convinced that I need anything but I just don't know why I have such a hard time staying focused. I don't know why I seem to forget things so quickly...it's like one second I have something clear in my mind and the next it is completely gone...poof! Sometimes I just sorta stare at something, like the keyboard just now and I forget what it is I was doing...just a blip, most times really, on the radar, as it comes right back and other times its minutes that slip past....not a lot just one or two, but I just don't think it's normal - not that I've ever known from normal :)
I'm wondering if you could give me some idea about volunteering for a position on HRU'10? I want to do something to be of service and I trust you to point me in the right direction. I'm really happy to do anything that you think is helpful...
I've got some reading I want to do tonight before I go to sleep and I want to answer another question on my 4th step too! Before I close though I wanted to ask if you would comfort the little girl Liam? I wonder too if you could look in on the boy Adam from Galano, I get the impression that he's uncomfortable where he is staying right now, some hotel?? I don't want to ask too much so I'll leave it at that...oh and the cats that Gigi takes care of, I know they give her joy - though I admit I don't get it...maybe they're your angels :) in feline form! lol...well they could be I suppose!
Love you
M
ps today is my brother John's b-day...thanks for giving him such a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment